I'm a researcher in Mount Sinai's Hammer Lab, working on personalized cancer vaccines, cancer genomics, and applying machine learning to immunology.
- Hammer Lab Blog
- Cancer genomics, immunotheray, machine learning, and bioinformatics
- explain my data
- Machine learning and data analysis
- My previous life: translating programs into faster programs.
- Python interface to the Ensembl gene annotation database
- Library for analyzing and inferring effects of genomic variants in Python
- Python library and commandline tool for predicting cancer epitopes from mutation and RNA expression data
- Python interface to immunology and bioinformatics datasets
- An optimizing just-in-time compiler for an array-oriented subset of Python
- GPU Random Forest library for Python
- A basic framework for implementing genetic algorithms in OCaml.
- Texture Synthesis
- An implementation of Efros & Leung's texture synthesis algorithm in Matlab, and some pretty results.
- A toy compiler for a mini-language implemented with OCaml and LLVM
- A faster register-based virtual machine for Python (primarily by Russell Power)
- Decision tree learning algorithms for Python.
- simple single-header reference counting smart pointer for C++
- packrat parser combinator library for C++
Writing & Presentations
Python Libraries for Deep Learning with Sequences
Presentation at PyData NYC 2015
Personalized Cancer Vaccine Pipeline [pdf]
Poster for Systems Biology of Cancer Therapeutics Symposium (October 27th, 2014)
CudaTree: Training Random Forests on the GPU
Slides for GPU Technology Conference (March 25th, 2014)
Python on the GPU with Parakeet [pdf]
Slides for PyData NYC (November 10th, 2013)
Parakeet: A Runtime Compiler for Numerical Python [pdf]
Slides for PyData Boston (July 27th, 2013)
Programming Languages Recitation
Links and resources for a programming languages course (Fall 2011)
- Resources for Learning OCaml (October 6th, 2011)
- Tips for Solving the Dating Game (or, a machine learning primer) (Nov. 12th, 2008)
- Monoids? In my programming language? (Nov. 10th, 2008)
- C++ Template Metaprogramming Insanity (Nov. 10th, 2007)